Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ameya- 1st name out of the 1000 bestowed on lord Ganesha, I decide to start my literary journey with the same.
Limitless, boundless, something that can not be bound, out of bounds……………… the word Ameya truly signifies what I do and what I stand for.

For those who don’t know me, this is also what people know me and call me...........Ameya !!!

I am an operations person to the core (at least that’s what my professional network feels), and have always believed in 3 words, Categorise, Systemise and Surprise (which always turns out to be more of a shock than surprise : P) and I guess I can apply the same logic to answer the question as to Why I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon?, despite the fact that I am more than capable of embarassing myself with my writing skills.

REASON 1: Because it gives me a space to speak my mind (Doesn’t matter whether there are people listening to it or not)

REASON 2: Cause I won’t know whether I am good /bad at it, if I don’t do it

And last but not the least

REASON 3: Because I wanted to do it.

So I welcome you all to my blog where I would write about the most important things in my life- family, friends and food, my love for them is of course, yeah you guessed it right..……Ameya :)

Coming Soon My Next Post: The 4 letter F word ;)

1 comment:

Pri said...

Welcome to blogland sirji...