Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Four Letter "F" word

Interesting title isn't it?

Well it's not only interesting, it happens to be one of the basic necessities of life and I am all into it.

My mind goes blank and I get all wet at the mere mention of it, and of course like everyone else who likes it, I too love variety and experimenting with something new every time...........

Oh! And before all you pervert minds start working overtime... NO...I am not talking about what you are thinking... The four letter "F" word I am talking about is "FOOD", you dirty people … and in case you didn’t understand why I get wet at the mere mention of it, please get your salivary glands checked :)

I completely agree with the gentleman who said that there’s no other true love in this world, apart from the love for food and my bulging paunch is a true testament of it.

Yes I am a complete foodie and I have an unfulfilled ambition of hosting a “secret kitchen” kind of a show, where I get to travel across the world, taste the delicacies and of course get paid for doing all this….. Wouldn’t that be yummmyyyyyyy?

More about my dietary cravings in future posts, but before I go and indulge into the tasty thalepeeths (Maharashtrian bread, equivalent of parathas, goes well with white butter and pickle) here’s my advice to all my friends who think I should reduce….

Friends, I don’t believe in dieting … I would rather DIE EATING….

No comments: